New in opened factory packaging. Put battery in to make sure powered on, but not tested any further.
- New Target Control mode locates wood studs and not metal
- StudScan mode locates both wood and metal studs
- New LoLevel Indicator displays weak signal objects in TC mode
Featuring new, revolutionary Target Control Level 1 Technology. The Zircon SuperScan M1 advanced stud finder is tuned to find clean, wood studs while filtering out metallic false positive objects, such as plumbing, conduit, straps, brackets or ducts, hidden behind surfaces. The LoLevel Indicator signals to the presence of dangerous, deep and less dense false positive targets, reducing the chance of accidentally drilling into objects such as plastic pipes. The SuperScan M1 offers 2 distinct detection modes - TC and StudScan. The ColorTrip Display conveniently details information. The screen will illuminate blue in TC mode and indicate the center, edges and direction of wood studs while also enabling the user to identify safe-to-drill zones by utilizing the new 'Trust but Verify' technique. When TC mode is off, the tool will perform in StudScan mode indicating the center, edges and direction of both wood and metal studs. The Target Spotlight illuminates on screen and the SpotLite Pointer shines on the surface being scanned when the center of a stud is found.
- New target control mode locates the center, edges and direction of wood studs and not metal, up to 3/4 in. D (19 mm) behind surfaces, identifies safe-to-drill zones between adjacent drywall screws, nails and protector plates
- StudScan mode locates center, edges and direction of wood and metal studs up to 3/4 in. D (19 mm)
- WireWarning detection continuously alerts to the presence of live, unshielded AC wires up to 2 in. D (50 mm)
- LoLevel indicator displays low (weak) signal objects, such as plastic water pipes, while in TC mode
- Signal strength indicator helps distinguish between shallow and deep targets while in studs can mode
- ACT (Auto Correcting Technology) automatically corrects common errors, such as when scanning begins over a stud
- Low battery indicator for optimum performance (9-Volt battery required, not included)
- Target spotlight illuminates on screen when stud center is detected
- ColorTrip display illuminates blue in TC mode
- Spotlite pointer shines an arrow-shaped light on the scanned surface to indicate the center of a stud
- V marker groove enables accurate marking of stud location