New in the open factory packaging. Sold as is, no refunds or exchanges.
The StudSensor HD70 OneStep stud finder takes the guesswork out of finding the stud center. Its two scanning modes locate the center, edges, and direction of wood or metal studs. It is ideal for use on non-textured walls, drywall, wood flooring, or subflooring. Two scanning modes include StudScan Mode that works up to 0.75 in. deep, while DeepScan Mode doubles the scanning depth to 1.5 in. deep for increased accuracy on deeper targets, such as fire walls, and floor and ceiling joists. A bright Backlit LCD Display and Target Spotlight illuminate when stud center is found. The HD70 also indicates the presence of live, unshielded AC electrical wiring for safety. For optimum performance, replace the 9V battery when the unit specifies.
- StudScan Mode locates the center, edges, and direction of wood or metal studs up to 3/4 in. (19 mm) deep
- DeepScan mode doubles the scanning depth to 1-1/2 in. (38 mm)
- WireWarning detection indicates the presence of live, unshielded AC electrical wiring up to 2 in. (50 mm) Deep
- ACT (Auto Correcting technology) automatically corrects common errors, such as when scanning begins over a stud
- • Backlit LCD display with Target Spotlight indicates the direction and edge of the stud and illuminates to indicate the stud center location
- SpotLite pointer shines an arrow-shaped light on the wall to clearly indicate the stud center
- Signal strength indicator helps to distinguish between shallow and deep targets
- Translucent base and illuminated “V” marker groove allow for more accurate marking of stud locations
- Zircon recommends the use of a brand new 9V battery (not included); check the battery expiration date upon installation and replace as needed to power the LCD display
- Great solution for your stud detection needs