New in the factory packaging. Sold as is, no refunds or exchanges.
The StudSensor HD35 stud finder features a bright, easy-to-understand interface. A wide, contoured grip for comfort and ease of use, provides optimized visibility and a secure hold at any angle. Find the edges of wood and metal studs to securely anchor pictures, mirrors, and shelves to the wall while also avoiding live AC electrical wiring.
- Stud scan mode locates the edges of wood or metal studs up to in. (19 mm) deep
- READY light indicates when calibration is complete and tool is ready for use
- EDGE arrow lights up sequentially as you approach a stud and fully illuminates when you have found the stud edge
- WireWarning detection indicates the presence of live, unshielded AC electrical wiring up to 2 in. (51 mm) deep
- Zircons patented over-the-stud indication alerts user to start the scan in a new location if scanning begins over a stud
- SpotLite pointer shines an arrow-shaped light on the wall to clearly indicate the edge of the stud
- Patented pivot pinch grip for a comfortable, secure hold in either hand, at any angle
- Translucent base and illuminated V marker groove for more accurate marking of stud edge location