New in the factory packaging. Sold as is, no refunds or exchanges.
MultiScanner HD800 1 Step Multi-Function Wall Scanner
MultiScanner HD800 1 Step multi-function stud finder locates the center and edges of wood and metal studs and joists behind walls, floors, and ceilings. It also locates metal targets up to 3 in. (76 mm) D. A 3-mode switch makes it easy to change functions, while the backlit display screen, SpotLite Pointer, and audio tone all indicate the location of the target. The signal strength indicator helps to distinguish between shallow and deep targets.
- StudScan mode locates the center, edges, and direction of wood or metal studs up to 3/4 in. (19 mm) D
- DeepScan mode doubles the scanning depth to 1-1/2 in. (38 mm)
- WireWarning detection indicates the presence of live, unshielded AC electrical wiring up to 2 in. (51 mm) D in stud and metal scanning modes
- Metal scan mode locates non-ferrous metal, such as copper pipe, up to 1-1/2 in. (38 mm) D, and ferrous metal, such as steel pipe, up to 3 in. (76 mm) D
- ACT (Auto Correcting technology) automatically corrects common errors, such as when scanning begins over a stud
- Backlit LCD display with target spotlight indicates the direction and edge of the stud and illuminates when the center of the stud is detected
- Low battery indicator for optimum performance
- Signal strength indicator helps to distinguish between shallow and deep targets
- SpotLite pointer shines an arrow-shaped light on the wall to clearly indicate the center of the stud
- Translucent base and illuminated V-marker groove for more accurate marking of target location "