Looks new. Open box to verify. Plugged in and it came on . Untested otherwise. Couple small scratches on top. (Shown in pics)
- 200 W per Channel (8 ohms, 20Hz - 20Khz, 0.6% THD, 2-ch Driven) with noise resistant XLR balanced Connection
- Yamaha engineered toroidal transformer and custom high capacity block capacitors with three-stage Darlington power amp configuration
- Bi-Amping Channel selector. Bridge-tied load (BTL) support
- Rigid engineered chassis and heavy-duty bottom plate to minimize vibration
- Circuit-routed and designed with a symmetrical power amplifier
Yamaha AVENTAGE 11-channel Power Amplifier
Supreme Power. Engineered to deliver on power and performance, this amplifier harnesses the best in power performance that drives from a technological engineering marvel. Featuring the highest quality in components for amplifiers, pair it with the CX-A5200 AV Preamplifier Processor for the ultimate theater experience.
- 200 W per Channel (8 ohms, 20Hz - 20kHz, 0.6% THD, 2-ch driven)
- Yamaha engineered toroidal transformer and custom block capacitors
- Power amp with three-stage Darlington circuit
- Noise resistant XLR balanced connection
- Bi-amping channel selector
- Gold-plated speaker terminals
- Bridge-Tied Load (BTL) support
- Auto Power Standby
Balanced XLR Connections
The MX-A5200 utilizes balanced connections for all 11 channels, the same type found in professional audio and theater applications. This is to reduce electrical or any external noise. Additionally, the alternative RCA unbalanced connections use a ground sensing transmission method that achieves simple balanced transmission.
The MX-A5200 utilizes a high-output, large toroidal transformer combined with two specially developed high-capacity block capacitors to deliver massive power with generous headroom. A direct effect of this engineering is a minimized energy loss and quality reproduction of sound sources.
Precisely planned, circuit-routed and designed with a symmetrical power amplifier layout, the MX-A5200 achieves optimal channel separation with left and right sides being both physically and electrically isolated. This design allows for an improvement in signal-to-noise ratio thus achieving an expansive sound stage and a quality output.
Ultmate Performacne with BTL
To further enhance power capacity, the MX-A5200 supports a Bridge-Tied Load (BTL) configuration for the front two channels. This allows for quality in both sound fidelity and power to the front speakers.