New. Opened box.
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||18.5 x 8.7 x 0.6 inches|
|Item Weight||2.2 Pounds|
|Item Thickness||0.6 Inches|
About this item
- BEAUTIFUL SERVING BOARD: Acacia is a tropic hardwood known for its durability, water resistance. Each unique piece is enhanced by its distinctive wood grain patterns. The wood is sourced from the highest quality. Add a gorgeous accent to your table or kitchen countertop while hosting your next party or family gathering. The gentle Wood won’t dull your knife and cutlery. Ideal for serving & displaying appetizer food such as cheese, meat, veggies, dips, greenery, crackers, etc.
- UNIQUELY MADE: The wood we choose is the high hardness Acacia harvested in Hainan. Acacia is famous for being virtually indestructible. Acacia's density and hardness is higher than most of the wood. Because of his unique fragrance, Acacia is not moldy. So it is more suitable for serving board. The board is well polished with a smooth surface and can withstand the demands of weighted objects making it perfect for carving meats.
- ERGONOMIC HANDLE: This acacia cutting board comes with an ergonomic non-slip handle that makes it easy to hold the board while you’re putting the chopped ingredients in the cooking pot. And meanwhile which can hang the board on the kitchen walls, and easy to carry when outside picnic or storage.
- MULTIPURPOSE BOARD: This chopping board can be used to chop up all varieties of foods such as breads, cheeses, meats, vegetables, fruits, and pizzas. The cutting board is a reversible design, one side can be used as a tray, and the other side can be used as a cutting board. You can also use this board as a fashionable serving tray ,cutting board, chopping board, carving board, cheese board or butcher block, and even as a charcuterie board!
- DURABLE NATURAL TOUCH: Add an elegant and natural element to your dinner table or appetizer table. The natural wood construction also provides a durable tray that can survive a drop unlike glass serving dishes.
- CLEANING: Hand-wash with hot, soapy water. Dry thoroughly. Do not soak or submerge board in water. Occasionally rub with a food-safe mineral oil to keep wood from drying out. Hand wash and dry only. Do not place in dishwasher.