New. Open box to verify. Assembly required.Â
|Model Name||NO. 077|
|Brand||Sunny Health & Fitness|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||36.5 x 19 x 37 inches|
|Item Weight||24.5 Pounds|
|Maximum Weight Recommendation||220 Pounds|
|Number of Batteries||1 AA batteries required. (included)|
About this item
- The NO. 077 Trainer includes access to an online training video within the package. THE TRAINING VIDEO IS ONLINE ONLY AND WILL NOT INCLUDE A DVD IN THE PACKAGE
- DIGITAL MONITOR: Use the digital monitor to follow your workout progress with the ability to track time, calories, count, and scan.
- ADJUSTABLE RESISTANCE: The three resistance bands can be added or removed to adjust the resistance of your workout to your fitness level. Each band is approximately 22 pounds of resistance.
- ADJUSTABLE SQUAT DEPTH: Adjust the saddle angle to 30, 60, or 90 degrees to add depth to your squat and variety to your workout program.
- VERSATILE HANDLEBARS: Take advantage of multiple hand positions to work muscles in your back and chest. Adjust the machine to your body length with the handle and saddle distance control, to ensure proper form with every squat.
- Material Type: Aluminum
Sunny Health & Fitness Upright Row-N-Ride Rowing Machine - NO. 077
By Sunny Health & Fitness
Develop strength, speed, and leanness with the Sunny Health & Fitness No. 077 Home Squat Machine. Strengthen not only your lower body but shoulders, arms, and back! Activating groups of muscles together requires more strength, so youâ€™ll burn more calories. Compound exercises bring compounded results! With 3 adjustable resistance bands, intensify your workout by adding or subtracting bands. Each band adds approximately. 22 pounds of resistance!
- Digital monitor measures time, count, calories, and total count
- 3 elastic band resistance system; each band adds approximately 22 pounds of resistance
- Max User Weight: 220 lb
- Product Weight: 24.5 lb
- Product Dimensions: 36.5L x 19W x 37H in
- Folded Dimensions: 9.5L x 19W x 56H in
- Handle/saddle distance control adjusts to your body length to develop proper technique. Saddle angle control allows you to adjust the saddle at 30, 60, and 90 degrees giving you deeper squat positions