New. Open box to verify.Â
with 2.90" Saber-Ground Steel Blade and High-Strength FRN Handle - SpyderEdge - C11SBK
|Color||Black Handle - Stainless Steel Blade|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||6 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Item Weight||0.2 Pounds|
|Blade Material||Stainless Steel|
|Handle Material||Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon|
|Blade Shape||Clip Point|
About this item
- RELIABLE HIGH PERFORMANCE - The Delica 4 family includes a full range of handle colors, blade grinds, and edge configurations, as well as a blunted training version and a model with the Emerson Opening
- SUPERIOR BLADE STEEL - The VG-10 blade has a flat saber-ground grind with a stronger tip and larger 13mm opening hole.
- ULTRA-LIGHTWEIGHT - Inside the handle are dual skeletonized stainless steel liners which strengthen the knife without additional weight and double as an anchor for external and internal components to attach through generating more sturdiness.
- ERGONOMIC - Added to the blade's spine is slip resistant jimping. Phosphor bronze washers smooth out the open/close action and the clip is upgraded to a four-way tip-up, tip-down, left-or right-handed clip.
- A SECURE GRIP - Molded onto the FRN handle's surface is Bi-Directional Texturing for slip-free tactile traction. It provides resistance to slipping in the hand.
- VG-10 Stainless Steel Blade
- Sturdy Back Lock Mechanism
- 2..75"-2.9" Blade
- .51" Round Hole
- 4.25" Handle