New. No box. Sealed and unopened bottle. Exp. 06/24
Count: 100 capsules
|Active Ingredients||Diphenhydramine HCl|
|Specific Uses For Product||Allergy, Cold, Fever|
|Use for||Whole Body|
About this item
- ACTIVE INGREDIENT: The active ingredient in this product is Diphenhydramine HCl, an antihistamine approved for the treatment of allergies and cold symptoms. Compare Safrel Allergy Relief to the active ingredient of Benadryl.
- PROVIDES ALLERGY RELIEF: This allergy relief medicine relieves symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies: runny nose, sneezing, itching of the nose or throat and itchy, watery eyes.
- RELIEVES SYMPTOMS OF COMMON COLD: This allergy relief medicine helps to reduce sneezing and itchy noses and throats.
- EFFECTIVE: This powerful antihistamine contains 25 mg of Diphenhydramine HCl in each anti-allergy tablet and effectively treats indoor allergies caused by dust, mold, and pet dander, as well as outdoor allergies caused by tree pollen, weeds, and grasses.
- ADULTS & CHILDREN 12 YEARS AND OVER: 1 to 2 caplets. Children 6 to under 12 years: 1 caplet. Children under 6 years of age: do not use this product children under 6 years of age.