New. Wrapped in original plastic.
Round 5" x 5" - Ivory/Gray
- Transitional design with geometric pattern, indoor only
- 0.4 in. pile great ideal for living room, dining room and bedroom
- Rug pad recommended w/ 5 ft. round rug for nonslip, extra padding
Soft hues impart refreshing qualities on the smart display of rustic patterns in the Tulum Collection by Safavieh. A stylish interplay of modern colors and craft art-inspired designs, these boho-chic area rugs enrich room décor with warm, inviting character. Made using soft synthetic yarns, Tulum rugs add a distinctive look and comforting feel underfoot to any room.
- 100% Polypropylene
- No backing, rug pad (sold separately) recommended to help prevent shifting and sliding
- Power loomed in Turkey
- Rug Size: 5 ft. X 5 ft. Round
- [DURABLE & EASY TO MAINTAIN]: Simply spot clean by gently blotting out minor stains with mild detergent or carpet cleaner
- [NON-SHED, FADE & STAIN RESISTANT]: Expertly machine-woven from enhanced synthetic durable fibers that are fade and stain resistant and have minimal shedding in a 0.4-inch thick pile
- [PETS & KID-FRIENDLY]: Safe for everyday indoor high foot traffic areas
- [TRUSTED BRAND]: SAFAVIEH has been a trusted brand and leader in home furnishings for over 100 years, using their expertise in crafting trendy high-quality designs; Begin your rug search with Safavieh and explore our wide selection of products today
- Available in multiple sizes and/or colors
- Digital images and product dimensions are as accurate as possible: Variance of 3 inches is standard. Patterns may vary depending on shape and size selected.
- Vacuum regularly and spot clean; for hard-to-remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended; rotating your rugs every 3-6 months will protect against uneven wear from foot traffic and furniture weight; Avoid direct sunlight as it will cause the colors in your area rug to fade over time; place your area rug away from direct sunlight whenever possible
- Packing and shipping of your rug may cause temporary creases; these surface waves are not imperfections or damages and will gradually recede; back-rolling or reverse rolling is the fastest and easiest way to remove creases in your area rug; allow ample time for your rug to settle, these creases and waves will normally flatten out
- 100% Polypropylene