New open box.
The Star Max is the lightest and the most versatile cutter, ideal for cutting ceramic and porcelain tiles. Star Max tile cutters have closed slides, made of POM for greater bending strength and offering tile setters better and smoother sliding when scoring. Equipped with aluminum mobile breaker assembly, robust and with great breaking power for diagonal cuts and base with shock absorption effect. The dual guide system gives greater visibility of the scoring and cutting line. It includes folding side arms to increase the support area in large format pieces. Star Max tile cutter includes a 1/4 in. scoring wheel with a tungsten carbide roller guide. The incision of the roller guide on the Rubi 1/4 in. scoring wheel is clean and shallow, resulting in a cut without chipping the enamel or any deviations.
- New support reinforced for durability and power separation
- Ergonomic comfort handle
- Lateral stop with 45 square
- Interchangeable scoring wheels from 1/4 in. to 3/8 in.
- Support guides reinforced for extra strength
- 2-layer base with shock absorption
- Chromed steel guides with anti-rust treatment
- Base for correct support of the tile
- 1/4 in. scoring wheel included
- Direct view of the scoring and cutting line