Product is new, tested and works, factory box is opened, sold as is, no refunds or exchanges
Mix, Scratch, Sequence. Get Started.
The Roland DJ-202 is a forward-thinking Serato DJ Lite controller that gives DJs the features and layout of a full-size professional controller in a rugged and portable unit. The compact DJ-202 preserves the concept of the flagship DJ-808 and streamlined DJ-505, allowing unparalleled flexibility to DJ, remix, and produce beats on the fly while performing live or creating in the studio. Additional vocal effects include low-cut EQ to refine the sound and a noise gate to automatically clean up sound issues and unwanted background noise. With its large, low-latency platters, dedicated pad and transport controls, onboard sequencer, and mic input with professional vocal FX, the DJ-202 packs in the most features of any controller in its class.
The Roland Drum Machine Legacy in a DJ Controller
From the TR-909’s unmistakable hi-hats to the foundation-shaking boom of the TR-808, Roland TR drum machines have defined the sound of entire genres of modern music, from hip-hop, house, techno, and electro in the ’80s and ’90s right up to the trap music sound of today. Using Roland’s patented ACB (Analog Circuit Behavior) technology, the DJ-202 faithfully recreates the original sound of these machines, giving you the tools to create rhythm tracks using the same sound palette as the world’s foremost musical icons. The DJ-202’s expanded TR sounds include Bass Drum, Snare Drum, Closed Hat, Open Hat, Tom, Rim, Clap, and Ride, providing a wide range of options to create layered drum sounds and evolving sequences.
Remix, Produce, Perform
Use the TR drums or your own sounds loaded into Serato Sampler’s four sample slots (with individual sampler volume control) to create the foundation for remixes, beats, and live performances. Program them using the DJ-202’s 16-step sequencer—accessible via the performance pads—and then sync them automatically to your Serato library to create unique transitions, live remixes, or beefed-up classic tracks. Engage Inst-Rec mode for on-the-fly, real-time Serato Sampler sequencing, or use the MIDI output to fluidly sync any MIDI-supported external devices and instruments to your sequencer and Serato DJ. For expanded production capability, upgrade to Serato DJ to access 32 sync-able sampler slots over four banks, the full collection of iZotope FX, software recording capabilities, and more.
- Two-channel, four-deck controller for Serato DJ Lite (free Serato DJ Pro upgrade included with purchase in U. S. Only)
- Large platters with the lowest available latency, optimized for scratching
- Built-in drum kits from Roland legendary pattern-909, pattern-808, pattern-707, and pattern-606, realized with advanced ACB (analog circuit behavior) technology
- Eight sounds in each TR kit: bass drum, snare drum, closed hat, open hat, Tom, rim, clap, and ride.Current draw:500 mA
- Onboard sequencer that controls Serato DJ’s sampler for on-the-fly beat creation
- Compact, rugged, and lightweight design with easy-grab handles for optimal portability
- Midi output for synchronizing external devices with tracks in Serato DJ
- Usb powered for simple connectivity
- Connect Straight to your speakers or amplifier via RCA stereo outputs
- Use Serato DJ to organize and build music libraries or integrate songs from iTunes—just drag a track to the deck, set and trigger cues, loops, and samples, and apply basic FX