New. Opened box. Unable to test.
- 1080p HD video doorbell with enhanced features that let you see, hear, and speak to anyone from your phone, tablet, or PC.
- An update from the original Ring Video Doorbell, enjoy improved motion detection, privacy zones and audio privacy, and crisper night vision.
- Receive mobile notifications when anyone presses your doorbell or triggers your built-in motion sensors.
- Powered by the built-in rechargeable battery or connects to existing doorbell wires for constant power.
- Easily setup by connecting your Ring Video Doorbell to Wi-Fi through the Ring app and mounting with the included tools.
- With a Ring Protect Plan (subscription sold separately), record all your videos, review what you missed for up to 60 days, and share videos and photos.
- Pair with select Alexa-enabled devices to enable announcements and two-way talk for convenient in-home monitoring.
Average install time
1080p HD Video, Live View, Night Vision
Field of view
155° horizontal, 90° vertical
Advanced Motion Detection with adjustable motion zones
Two-way audio with noise cancellation
Runs on a built-in rechargeable battery. Can be hardwired to an existing doorbell system or transformer for continuous charging (8-24 VAC, 40VA max, 50/60Hz). No halogen or garden-lighting transformers; no DC transformer/power supply.
802.11 b/g/n wifi connection @ 2.4 GHz
-5°F to 120°F (-20°C to 48°C), water resistant
Satin Nickel, Venetian Bronze
4.98 in. x 2.44 in. x 1.10 in. (126.5mm x 62mm x 28mm)
Ring Video Doorbell (2nd Generation), micro USB charging cable, mounting bracket (only compatible with Ring Video Doorbell (2nd Generation), user manual, security sticker, and installation tools and hardware
Only if wiring in: Standard doorbell system with 8-24 VAC, 40 VA max, 50/60Hz doorbell transformer
Ring Video Doorbell (2nd Generation) comes with a new mounting bracket in the box. Ring Video Doorbell (2nd Generation) is not compatible with other Ring mounting brackets.