very slightly used. Looks new. No box.
The QEP Xtreme Series Slimline Tile Cutters are engineered by the Pros, for the Pros. The unique ultra slim design is only 5-1/2 in. wide and weighs less than standard tile cutters on the market. This multi-purpose cutter is for most ceramic and porcelain tile up to 24 in. long and has heavy rubber pads for cutting stability, dual chrome-plated rail bars and linear ball bearing slides for smooth scoring. The 7/8 in. titanium-coated tungsten-carbide ball bearing cutting wheel is designed for long lasting performance, even when scoring hard porcelain tiles. The base includes side arm extensions to support large format tiles.
- Lightweight and easy to carry from site to site
- Narrow 5-1/2 in. width is less bulky than regular cutters
- Metal rip guide helps measure and hold the tile in place for extra support and accuracy while cutting
- Cuts tile up to 24 in., 18 in. diagonally, 1/2 in. thick
- Multipurpose cutter for most tile including ceramic and porcelain
- Equipped with replaceable tungsten-carbide 7/8 in. cutting wheel
- Reinforced thick steel base with tile support arms
- Ball bearing carriage and die cast aluminum rail supports for smooth cuts