New. Package has been opened. All parts accounted for. Never been installed.
- Made to fit most internally-latching doors
- Features reversible design for right or left-hand openings
- Automatic unlatching option prevents accidental lockouts
This handle is a gray Internal style latching patio door handle found on Viking as well as a variety of other sliding patio door manufacturers. Being one of the most common internal style latch it can be used on either right or left handed doors. The handle body is diecast steel with a wood handle attached. The wood finish may vary slightly. Included is a matching outside handle and keeper. The mounting holes are 3-15/16 in. on center. When the latch is installed into the door frame through an inside access hole, the connected lever is held in place by a flat spring as it operates the latch up and down to engage the keeper.
- Found on a majority of Viking sliding patio doors
- 3-15/16 in. on center mounting holes
- Non-handed handle design for left or right handed doors
- Diecast construction painted gray with wood handle (wood finish can vary)
- Contains one slide bolt, and two different keepers
- All the necessary mounting hardware is included for a quick and easy installation
- A Phillips head screwdriver is required for installation