New. In original packaging.
- Original Equipment part number 954-0468 and 754-0468
- Factory tested to provide the perfect fit and performance
- Durable material to withstand continuous bending around pulleys
Drive belts are designed to transfer the engine power to the wheel drive transmission to help maintain continuous traction. The belt's high strength tensile cord and materials combine to resist wear and provide superior durability. The belt is also made up of oil and heat resistant compounds.
- Original equipment part for Drive Belts starting with 954-0468 and 754-0468.
- Drive Belt fits Troy-Bilt, Bolens, Huskee, MTD, Yard Machines and Yard Man Lawn.
- Refer to the Parts list label under the rider hood for original equipment parts.
- Factory tested and approved to provide the perfect fit, superior strength, durability and performance.
- Oil, heat and dirt resistant material provides superior durability.
- Made of specially engineered materials to provide flexibility to withstand continuous bending around pulleys.
- Uniform alignment of cords allows for even distribution for wear to maximize performance.
Belt length (in.): 0Fits Deck Size (in.): 42 in.Fits Deck Size (in.): 42 in., 46 in., 50 in., 54 in.Fits deck size (in.): 42Product Depth (in.): 1.58Product Height (in.): 18.5Product Width (in.): 4.75
DetailsFits Brands: Bolens, Huskee, MTD, Troy-Bilt, Yard Machines, Yard-ManFits Brands: Multiple BrandsFits Models: Fits lawn and garden tractors, 2009 & priorUsed with Equipment Type: Riding Mower