When you mulch your lawn, the clippings are cut into very fine pieces that are returned to the grass. This helps to keep your lawn healthier, as it returns nutrients to the soil. And you won't have to spend your time raking or bagging the clippings.
- Fits side discharge tractors and RZT mowers with 42 in. decks (2012 and after)
- Includes: 2 mulching blades, molded plug, mounting hardware and instructions
- Part # 942-0616 / 742-0616 and 942-04312 / 742-04312
- Consult owner's manual for installation instructions
- Mulching blades are designed to work with decks that are equipped with mulch baffles; the blades produce higher turbulence that allows the grass to be repeatedly cut and re-cut into smaller pieces; these blades normally take more horsepower than other blades
- Mulching blades help reduce raking or bag clippings
- Blades should be inspected and sharpened or replaced every season; sharp-edged blades cut grass cleanly and make their way through grass more efficiently, reducing overall mowing time and effort and creating a healthier-looking lawn
- Maintaining your blades will result in a cleaner cut and ensure your grass is greener and more healthy-looking
Product is new, molded plug has been used, blades are brand new. Box is opened.