The MILWAUKEE 106-piece SHOCKWAVE Impact Driver Bit Set is engineered to be the Most Durable, Best Fitting driver bits on the market. The Wear Guard Tip delivers increased wear resistance which protects the impact bit's fit over the life of the bit. The Shockzone is optimized for each tip type and length of driver bit in the set to absorb peak torque and prevent breaking. The driver bits have Custom Alloy76 for a customized steel and heat treatment per tip type to extend the life of the user's driver bits, providing up to 50X life versus other impact driver bits on the market. The Milwaukee Shockwave driver bits are built to provide users with extreme durability for the most demanding applications.
- Precise fit custom machined tip prevents stripping and reduces wobble
- Shockzones are optimized in both length and width per tip type for best performance across tip types
- Laser hardening at the tip creates an outer protective shield for improved wear resistance
- Customized geometry and heat treatment per tip type for best performance across tip types
- Up to 50X life vs other impact bits
- Laser etched size for easy identification
- Designed for use with impact drivers and drill drivers
- Includes: insert driver bits: 6 P1, 20 P2, 2 PR2, 8 P3, 4 SQ1, 12 SQ2, 4 SQ3, 3 T10, 5 T15, 8 T20, 14 T25, 4 T27, 5 T30, 1 SL #4, 1 SL #6, 2 SL #8, 3 SL #10, 1 SL #12, 1 hex 2,5 mm, 1 hex 3 mm, 1 hex 4 mm, 1 hex 5 mm, 1 hex 6 mm, 1 hex 1/16 in., 1 hex 5/64 in., 1 hex 3/32 in., 1 hex 7/64 in., 1 hex 1/8 in., 1 hex 9/64 in., 1 hex 5/32 in., 2 hex 3/16 in., 2 hex 1/4 in., 2 in. power bits: 1 P1, 4 P2, 1 P3, 3 SQ2, 1 SQ3, 2 T20, 4 T25, hex drill bits: one 1/16 in., one 5/64 in., one 3/32 in., one 7/64 in., one 1/8 in., one 3/16 in.