New. Unopened factory packaging.
- Cuts 3X faster in cast iron than current carbide recipe saw blades
- Cut thick metals: stainless steel, black pipe and angle iron
- NITRUS CARBIDE eliminates tradeoff between life and speed of cut
The Milwaukee 9 in.- 7 TPI The TORCH with NITRUS CARBIDE for CAST IRON and other thick metals is the next generation of carbide teeth technology. This SAWZALL blade with NITRUS CARBIDE teeth allows users to cut longer, cut more and cut faster than traditional carbide teeth products on the market today. Milwaukee NITRUS CARBIDE technology eliminates the tradeoff between life and speed of cut compared to traditional carbide teeth blades. The blade delivers 3X the life of existing carbide teeth reciprocating saw blades to continuously make the toughest cast iron removals on the job. Constructed with 25% more NITRUS CARBIDE per tooth and a universal tang, The TORCH SAWZALL blade with NITRUS CARBIDE is designed to cut the thickest metals like cast iron and soil pipe. With the unique CARBIDE, it also outperforms standard CARBIDE teeth blades in common thick metals.
- 3X longer life in cast iron than standard carbide blades
- Cuts hard cast iron and soil pipe
- Cuts faster than all carbide teeth blades today
- Ability to cut thick metals: stainless steel, black pipe, angle iron
- 7 TPI design for fast cutting
- 25% more nitrous carbide per tooth
- 1/2 in. universal tang