New open box. No refunds or exchanges
The Complete-pocket-Hole Kit for Building DIY Wood Projects The Kreg-pocket-Hole Jig 320 makes it easier than ever to build DIY wood projects whether your building your first DIY project, or you've been working with wood for years. The-pocket-Hole Jig 320 features 2 drill guides, a removable spacer and thickness stops for 1/2 in., 3/4 in. and 1-1/2 in. material that give the versatility you need to build with boards and plywood found in home centers. The included material-thickness gauge and easy-set drill bit make setup simple, while the convenient clamp adapter and anti-slip base hold the jig precisely in position while you drill perfectly-positioned-pocket holes every time. The jig and its included components all store in a durable, compact case that even has space to store Kreg-pocket-Hole Screws with 40 sample screws included. Durable construction and hardened steel guides with a lifetime warranty ensure that the Kreg-pocket-Hole Jig 320 will deliver years of project-building and home-repair satisfaction and value you expect from the #1-pocket-hole brandKreg.
- Portable jig for creating pocket-hole joints
- Simple to set up and easy to use with material-thickness stops for common DIY materials: 1/2 in., 3/4 in., 1-1/2 in.
- Durable construction to last for years, with lifetime drill-guide warranty
- Versatile design for building indoor and outdoor projects and for making household repairs
- Convenient variable pocket-hole spacing with twist-apart drill guides and removable spacers
- Secure positioning with anti-slip base and included clamp adapter
- Foolproof setup with a material-thickness gauge, positive stops and easy-set drill built and stop collar
- missing one drill guide and spacer.