New. Open box to verify. Blocks are sealed in original packaging.Â
Authentic Jenga Brand Game
- The biggest authentic hardwood Jenga game ever sold!
- At setup, starts at 26 inches high, and can stack to over 5 feet high in play!
- Anticipation Builds to a Crashing Climax!
- 54 precision-crafted premium hardwood 7.15" X 2.38" X 1.43" blocks, Each one nearly 15 times the volume of a classic Jenga block
- Includes a Heavy-Duty Jenga GIANT Carry Bag for easy transport and storage.
- For 1 or more players, ages 12 to adult.
- Great for indoors or outdoors!
Jenga brand games have been played and loved by hundreds of millions of people around the world for over thirty years. We are immensely grateful for the trust and loyalty of our customers -- families and groups of friends who get together to celebrate special events or just to have fun and enjoy each other's company.
In creating the Jenga GIANT JS7 Hardwood Game, we vowed to honor that tradition of precision craftsmanship and enduring quality. Instead of using softwood like the imitation, copycat stacking games do, we build Jenga GIANT JS7 Hardwood Games out of genuine hardwood that is smoothly polished for superior and safe gameplay.
Stylish and Practical Heavy Duty Carry Bag
The Jenga GIANT JS7 Hardwood Game comes with a redesigned and reinforced Heavy Duty Carry Bag made from sturdy, bright orange nylon with black straps, so you can store or transport your game in style.
The Jenga game requires physical and mental skill. Built on the simple premise of stacking blocks, the Jenga game engages players of all ages, across all cultures. The success of Jenga brand games rests on their solid play value. Players take turns to remove a block from the tower and balance it on top, creating a taller and increasingly unstable structure as the game progresses.
A classic Jenga brand game consists of 54 precision-crafted, specially finished hardwood blocks. To set up the game, stack all of the blocks in levels of three placed next to each other along their long sides and at a right angle to the previous level. Once the tower is built, the person who stacked the tower plays first.