New in the factory packaging. Sold as is, no refunds or exchanges.
SAE/Metric Long Arm Hex Key Set (26-Piece)
The Husky 26-Piece Hex Key Set includes hex keys made from alloy steel for long-lasting wear and featuring a chamfered-end design. The Allen wrenches resist rotational distortion and come in a variety of SAE and metric sizes. The finish provides resistance to corrosion while the included caddies help you keep them organized.
- Set includes 13 SAE and 13 metric keys covering sizes 0.05, 1/16, 5/64, 3/32, 7/64, 1/8, 9/64, 5/32, 3/16, 7/32, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8 in. and 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 mm
- Keys feature chamfered ends on both sides of the key to help guide the key into the fastener
- Keys store in color-coded caddies
- Caddies are marked both inside and out with size identification
- Keys are stamped with size
- Keys are designed to resist rotational distortion
- Keys can be used as short- or long-arm keys to allow access in various locations
- Caddies snap shut to help secure the keys in place
- Caddies can be attached together to keep all your keys in one place
- Meets or exceeds ANSI standards