No refunds or exchanges. New in factory packaging.
Husky Stubby Ratcheting Wrenches feature a 12-point design pattern what off corner loading to prevent fastener damage and increase torque. Their slim design fits into tight spaces where other wrenches may not fit. The polished chrome finish provides corrosion resistance.
- Set includes: ten 12-point ratcheting wrenches - 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 3/4 in. and 10, 11, 13, 14, 15 mm
- Alloy steel construction provides durability and long lasting performance
- Box end provides additional leverage and less likelihood of slipping when used on hard to remove fasteners
- 72-tooth ratcheting box-ends need only a 5° arc swing to turn fastener
- Large hard stamped size markings allow for easy identification
- Full polished chrome finish easily wipes clean of oil and dirt
- Wrenches feature off corner loading to help prevent the rounding of fasteners
- 0° offset box end allows for maximum clearance in tight spaces
- Open-end allows the wrench to be slid into position from the side of the fastener
- Chamfered lead-ins help to provide fast and easy placement onto fasteners
- Stubby beam allows these wrenches access in tight spaces
- Meets or exceeds ANSI standards