Used then returned in the factory packaging. Sold as is, no refunds or exchanges.
10 in. Close Quarters Hacksaw
Husky's 10 in. Close Quarter Hacksaw features a compact design and unique saw shape ideal for cutting in tight spaces. It features a sturdy aluminum frame and an ergonomic grip handle that provides comfortable use. The heat-treated, high-quality carbon steel blade can be extended up to 10 in. for a longer reach and tool-less blade changes are easy with the loosening of just one screw. The blade is designed to cut medium-gauge metals, such as sheet metal, angle iron, bolts, channels, drill rods, threaded rod, pipes and tubing 1/16 in. up to 1/4 in. sizes. Built to last and backed by the Husky lifetime warranty.
- Saw shape and size is great for use in confined spaces where access is limited
- Includes one 10 in. high-carbon blade with 24-teeth per inch (SKU # 1003067547) Click here for replacement blades.
- Designed for quick and easy blade changes with no tools required
- Ergonomic grip handle for comfortable use
- Saw blade can be flipped or extended (approximately 2.5 in. ) for maximizing the full use of the 10 in. blade length
- Adjustable blade brace for using any standard hacksaw blades
- Designed to cut medium-gauge metals, such as sheet metal, angle iron, bolts, channels, drill rods, threaded rod, pipes and tubing 1/16 in. up to 1/4 in sizes.