No refunds or exchanges. New in factory packaging.
The Husky 3/8 in. drive Digital Display Click Style Torque Wrench is perfect for use on small engine repairs. Standard measurements from 5 to 80 ft. lbs. but can be easily converted into inch/pounds or into Newton Meters (Nm). The LED Screen is backlit allowing the user to easily read the screen even in poor lighting conditions.
- Torque range: 5 to 80 ft. lbs. or 60 to 960 in. lbs. or 6.78 to 108.48 N-m and 69.1 to 1106.0 kg-cm
- LED screen can be switched with the push of a button to display in ft.-lbs., in.-lbs., or newton meters or kilogram centimeters
- Torque accuracy of +/- 4% CW in the upper 80% of wrench capability
- Wrench is designed to give an audible click when torque setting is reached
- Hard plastic case for storage and protection
- End cap twist to easily set desired torque level which is displayed on the LED screen
- Sealed head design keeps out dirt and oil
- When the wrench is set the low end of the torque range the click will be less then when at the high end of range
- Recommended that you remove batteries when wrench is stored for extended periods
- Meets or exceeds ANSI standards
- Oil resistant rubberized grip
- When the wrench is not in use, it is recommended to store it below 25% of capacity
- Wrench should be checked for accuracy every 5,000 torque applications or if it is subjected to abnormal handling