New. Has damage, dents and scratches.
Husky 46 in. W x 18 in. D 9-Drawer Mobile Workbench Cabinet has arrived. This workbench has a 21-Gauge steel frame finished with a gloss black powder coat finish. There is a solid wood top that provides a 833 sq. in. work surface. Each of the drawers comes with a pre-cut liner and is supported by soft-closing ball-bearing slides that support up to 100 lbs. The deeper bottom drawers have a second set of slides to support heavier and bulkier items. On the right-hand side of the workbench is an integrated power strip with 6 outlets and 2 USB ports to power tools, batteries or other electronics. A tubular side handle allows 1 to bring the workbench to wherever it is needed. 5 in. x 2 in. casters have a total load capacity of up to 1500 lbs.
- Drawer dimensions: top drawer: 41.7 in. W x 15.5 in. D x 3.9 in. H, 4-small drawers: 19.5 in. W x 15.5 in. D x 2.8 in. H, 2-medium drawers: 19.5 in. W x 15.5 in. D x 3.3 in. H, 2-large drawers: 19.5 in. W x 15.5 in. D x 9.2 in. H
- 2 full extension ball bearing slides support up to 100 lbs. and feature soft-closing system that prevents drawers from slamming shut and ensures they stay closed
- All welded steel construction with a tough, rust-resistant powder coat black paint finish
- 46 in. x 18 in. solid wood top provides a large work surface
- Ergonomic tubular side handle makes it easy to move your cabinet around your work space
- 5 in. x 2 in. casters (2 stationary and 2 swivel with toe breaks) can support up to 1,500 lbs.
- Internal keyed locking system (with 2 provided keys) provide added security
- Integrated power strip with 6 power outlets and 2 USB ports
- Minimal assembly required: attach casters and handle
- Carton dimensions: 50.4 in. W x 22.4 in. D x 34 in. H with a weight of 233.3 lbs.