New. No exchanges.
The Dual-Pawl technology of the New Husky 100-Position 3/8 in. drive ratchet provides access to turn fasteners where other ratchets can't with it's ultra-narrow 3.6° arch swing. Not only can the head flex to 7 different angles but it also has a locking trigger to hold head in place. It is 10% longer handle allows for increased reach to access hard reaching fasteners and improves overall leverage. The Industrial grade black finish gives the tool a sleek look while adding durability and corrosion prevention.
- 7 locking angles at 17° intervals gives you access to hard to reach fasteners
- Low-Profile head design
- Quick Release button allows sockets and drive tools to be easily removed from the ratchet
- Flush mounted reversing lever
- 100 position design allows for a fine 3.6° swing arch
- Works with Husky 3/8 in. drive sockets
- 10% longer handle than standard give you better access and increased leverage