New. In opened factory box, verified product, not able to test.
- Features 250 ft./lbs. of high torque output
- Low weight composite housing
- Includes built-in silencing
This 250 ft./lbs. 3/8 in. Impact Wrench is built for the professional user, providing more power with less noise. The tool features a low weight composite housing for added user comfort. Each tool produces 250 ft./lbs. of torque. Perfect for auto/recreational vehicle/garden equipment service and repair.
Air Inlet Size: .25Drive Size (in.): 3/8Product Depth (in.): 6.25Product Height (in.): 7.0Product Length (in.): 6.25Product Width (in.): 2.30
- 250 ft./lbs. high torque output
- Hard hitting twin hammer provides reliability and high torque output
- Low weight compact composite housing reduces tool weight
- Built-in silencing reduces tool noise
- Ring type retainer for secure socket retention
- Built-in forward/reverse power management system
DetailsAir consumption at recommended operating pressure (CFM): 4.0Air Tool Type: Impact WrenchCompressor/Air Tool Features: No Additional FeaturesHose Included: NoHousing Material: CompositeImpacts Per Minute: 1700Included: No additional components or accessories are includedMaximum Speed (rpm): 9500Maximum Torque (ft.-lb.): 250Project Type: BoltingRecommended operating pressure (psi): 90Tool Weight (lb.): 2.66Tools Product Type: Air ToolVariable power settings: 3