No refunds or exchanges. Used, no box
The 10 in. Husky Groove Joint Pliers also known as tongue and groove pliers are often used for gripping irregularly shaped objects. They can also be used for clamping materials. They are also commonly used for turning and holding nuts and bolts. An advantage to this design of pliers is that it can adjust to a number of sizes without the distance in the handle growing wider. These pliers generally have long handles for increased leverage.
- Smoothly adjusts between jaw positions
- Low profile joint rivet for longer life
- Heat treated design for increased durability
- Comfort grip handles for non slip usage
- Precision cut teeth for extra gripping power