Product is used, package is open, sold as is
The Husky 1/2 in. Click Torque Wrench is made of alloy steel construction for strength and long-lasting performance. Its ergonomically designed handle easily turns to set torque. The finish provides resistance to corrosion and wipes clean easily.
- Torque range of 50-250 ft. lbs.
- Torque accuracy of +/- 3% CW in the upper 80% of wrench capability
- Wrench is designed to give an audible click when torque setting is reached
- Do not use with universal joints or flex sockets
- Oil resistant elastomeric handle
- Hard plastic case for storage and protection
- Twist lock ring locks torque setting in place
- Handle twist to easily set desired torque
- Sealed head keeps out dirt and oil
- Alloy steel construction
- When the wrench is set a the low end of the torque range the click will be less then when at the high end of range
- Meets or exceeds ANSI standards