New. Box has been opened. Not able to test.
- Works with compatible Nest thermostats; the sensor tells the thermostat what the temperature is in the room where it’s placed and the thermostat uses that reading to control when the system turns on or off to keep that room the temperature you like
- Put different temperature sensors in different rooms, like the baby’s room or living room
- Control your Nest sensor in the Nest app; set a schedule and choose which room to prioritize when
- Compatible with the Nest Learning Thermostat and the Nest Thermostat E
- The Nest Temperature Sensor is easy to set up; just hang it on the wall or place it on a shelf
- The Nest sensor runs on batteries so it works in most homes; batteries can last up to 2 years
- Add up to 6 sensors for each compatible Nest thermostat in your home
- Meet the Google Nest Temperature Sensor. It communicates the temperature to compatible Google Nest thermostats, like the Nest Learning Thermostat (3rd Gen) and the Nest Thermostat E. You can put different Nest sensors in different rooms, then use the Nest app to choose the exact temperature you want the room to be, along with a time of day. And it’s simple to install yourself – just hang it on the wall or place it on a shelf. The Nest Temperature Sensor requires a 3rd generation Google Nest Learning Thermostat or a Google Nest Thermostat E. Identify your thermostat. Remote control and mobile notifications require working internet and Wi-Fi.