New. Box has been opened. Unable to test.
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||0.57 x 2.12 x 2.87 inches|
About this item
- Nest thermostats are designed to work without a C wire in most homes but for some systems, including heating-only, cooling-only, zone-controlled, and heat pump systems, you'll need a Nest Power Connector or C wire
- The Nest Power Connector is a simple affordable alternative to a C wire if your heating and cooling system requires one to power your Nest Thermostat
- Costs less than hiring an electrician to install a new C wire through your walls
- Installation is simple; the Nest Power Connector attaches to your furnace air handler, or zone controller and comes with simple instructions; no wiring or drilling required
- The Nest Power Connector is only compatible with 24 VAC systems; it won't work with millivolt or high voltage systems
- The Nest Power Connector is the Nest thermostat C wire adaptor that's designed specifically for Nest thermostats
- Nest thermostats are designed to work without a C wire in most homes. But some systems may require a C wire for consistent power to your Nest thermostat. The Nest Power Connector is an affordable C-wire substitute for homes that don't have one. It doesn't require any new thermostat wiring. And with simple instructions you can even install it yourself.