New in the factory packaging. Sold as is, no refunds or exchanges.
Laser Temperature Infrared Thermometer with 8:1 Spot Ratio, Maximum Temperature 608 Degree
The General Tools Laser Infrared Thermometer is a gun-style thermometer used for instantly obtaining accurate temperatures without having to contact the object being measured. It works by capturing and measuring the invisible infrared energy naturally emitted from all objects. It offers you an easy and safe method to measure surface temperatures of objects that are difficult or unsafe to contact. The thermometer has a rugged, ergonomic design and features a backlit LCD display with built-in laser sighting. It has a measurement range of -4 Degree to 608 Degree F (0 Degree to 320 Degree C) and utilizes a switchable on/off laser pointer for target location. The practical distance-to-spot ratio of 8:1 is suitable for most consumer and commercial applications, ideal for general construction, electrical, HVAC, food service, home inspection, plant operations and automotive applications.
- Rugged and ergonomic design for general purposes
- Extended, long-time measuring reliability
- Backlit LCD display
- Switchable on/off laser sighting
- Distance-to-spot ratio of 8:1 is suitable for most consumer and commercial applications
- Range: -4 Degree to 608 Degree F (0 Degree to 320 Degree C)
- Accuracy/resolution: plus or minus 2% of reading/0.1 Degree( Degree or Degree )