New. Open box to verify. Slight box damage.
Protect your home with a GE-branded 15A GFCI Outlet. Featuring two grounded, three-prong outlets, the GFCI receptacle electronically detects electrical ground faults and quickly shuts off the power to prevent serious shock. It features internal automatic self-testing to ensure continuous protection, handy reset/test buttons and an end-of-life LED indicator light. The GE-branded 15A GFCI Outlet is easy to install — thanks to the space-saving screw terminals — replacing an existing outlet in as little as 15 minutes. Power household appliances, lamps and seasonal lighting, tools, laptops, tablets and mobile devices all from one central hub. This GFCI outlet is the perfect complement to any home kitchen, bathroom, laundry or utility room, garage or basement. The light almond finish matches existing décor. The matching wallplate for this unit is sold separately. Complete installation instructions included. The GE-branded 15A GFCI Outlet meets new UL 943 requirements, complies with National Electric Code and is backed by a two-year limited replacement plan.
- Empower Your Electronics – Great for offices, kitchens, bathrooms, laundry, garage or outdoor spaces like patios and porches with a protective enclosure.
- Power Up Safely – The GFCI power outlet self-tests for optimum safety and helps prevent electrical shocks.
- Easy Installation – This GFCI wall outlet replaces existing outlets easily and the space-saving screw terminals allow the wallplate (sold separately) to fit around the outlet.
- Power – Two grounded AC outlets provide 15A/120VAC/20A protection, an end-of-life LED indicator and Reset/Test buttons.
- Certifications – Meets new 2015 UL943 requirements and complies with National Electric Code, and is UL listed.