New. Opened box. Box has damage. Does not affect product. Never had gas in it.
- Bush trimmer with 20 in. shaft improves maneuverability
- Has 21-in. double-sided, double-reciprocating razor edge blades
- Easy-start system and vibration reduction system for user comfort
Keep your garden looking beautiful with ease with this 21 in. Two-Stroke Cycle Hedge Trimmer. It features a 21.2 cc gas engine with double-reciprocating RazorEdge blades, so you can tackle large, tough jobs. It's also comfortable to use with an easy start and vibration reduction.
- Use a 50:1 ratio of fuel to oil mix for two-stroke cycle engines, recommend using only fresh gas with a minimum octane rating of 89 or higher (mid-grade to premium) at all times
- 50:1 ratio equal to 1 US gal 89 octane plus 2.6 fl. oz.; Echo PowerBlend Gold Oil or Echo Red Armor Oil
- Bush trimmer features a 21.2 cc professional-grade two-stroke gas engine
- 21 in. double-sided, double-reciprocating RazorEdge blades for long-lasting sharpness
- Blade design with three cutting edges for efficient clean cuts
- Shorter 20 in. shaft length for maximum maneuverability
- i-30 starting system for reduced starting efforts
- Rubber overmolded front handle for increased comfort
- Throttle handle with rubber grip for comfort
- Commercial-duty air filtration system for long engine life