New. Box or packaging. Tested.
- Features bottom loading and a steel magazine
- Includes a molded grip for comfort
The DEWALT Heavy-Duty Staple/Nail Gun can use a wide variety of staples and 18-Gauge steel brad nails. This gun features bottom loading and a steel magazine for quick and easy reloading. The gun's steel handle is covered by a molded grip to help provide comfortable usage. It has an easy-squeeze trigger and a lightweight aluminum case.
- Manual design for portable stapling and nailing
- For use with heavy-duty staples 27/64 in. W (0.421 in.) crown, staple leg length 1/4 in. to 9/16 in. L and generic 18-Gauge steel brads 1/2 in. and 5/8 in. L (sold separately)
- For use with heavy-duty staples DWHTTA705-5/16 in. DWHTTA706-3/8 in. and DWHTTA708 1/2 in. heavy-duty staples 700 series 1/4 in. to 9/16 in. and arrow T50 HD staples 1/4 in. to 9/16 in. (sold separately)
- Easiest squeeze tacker for comfortable usage
- Convenient bottom loading allows for quick and easy staple reloading
- Steel magazine construction helps provide a smooth and durable sliding surface for staples
- Aluminum die case is lightweight
- Steel handle with over-molded grip for comfort and durability