New. In unopened factory packaging.
- Secures exposed bolt or screw endings; provides an elegant finish
- Made with copper for added strength and durability
- 1/8-IP and 3/8 in. dia perfect for common repair projects
Put the finishing touch on securing exposed bolts or screw endings with these 3/8 in. Cap Nuts. The tapped 1-8 cap nuts have a 3/8 in. Dia., making them ideal for most common repair and building projects. Made of copper for added strength and durability, these cap nuts are strong enough to hold many lighting fixtures. Available in brass, oil-rubbed bronze and chrome finishes (includes 2 of each finish color).
Product Depth (in.): 0.38 inProduct Height (in.): 0.38 inProduct Width (in.): 0.38 in
- Quality metal construction made with copper for added strength and durability
- Helps secure shades to fixture
- Easy installation, cap nuts may be tightened by hand - no other tools needed
- Designed to cover exposed bolt and screw ends in lamp building and repair projects
- Comes in 3 different finishes (2 of each color)
- Tapped 1/8 in. IP size is useful for common projects
DetailsCalifornia Title 20 Compliant: YesColor/Finish: Brass/ORB/ChromeFixture Color/Finish Family: BlackProduct Weight (lb.): 0.04 lb.