Brand new. Unopened box. 1.3 oz. - Travel sized.
Colgate Enamel Health Whitening toothpaste helps improve your enamel by replenishing natural calcium to strengthen and gently polishes so germs are less likely to stick. Plus it provides teeth whitening, cavity protection and the freshness you trust from Colgate.
- helps improve your enamel by replenishing natural calcium and other minerals back into your enamel;
- defend against acid erosion and gently polishes your enamel so bacteria are less likely to stick;
- helps protect against enamel erosion, whitens teeth and fights cavities. Made in United States
IngredientsActive Ingredients: Sodium Fluoride - 0.24 % 0.15% w/v Fluoride Ion (Anticavity)Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sorbitol, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, PEG-12, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Flavor, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Zinc Phosphate, Cellulose Gum, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Saccharin, Xanthan Gum, Mica, Titanium Dioxide
WarningsKeep out of reach of children under 6 years of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Whitening Toothpaste that Gently Whitens Teeth
- Helps Strengthen Tooth Enamel and Replenishes Natural Calcium
- Gently Polishes Teeth so Germs are Less Likely to Stick
- Anticavity Fluoride Protection
- Freshens Bad Breath