|Item Dimensions LxWxH||8.66 x 8.68 x 2.17 inches|
|Item Weight||1.6 Kilograms|
|Hardware Interface||VGA, USB, Ethernet, HDMI|
|Memory Storage Capacity||1024 MB|
About this item
- MU-MIMO: 802.11ac Wave 2 with 4x4 Multiple-Input Multiple-Output (MIMO) technology with three spatial streams, offering connection rate of up to 2.6 Gbps per radio roughly double the rates offered by today's high-end 802.11ac access points
- APPLICATION VISIBILITY AND CONTROL: Network-Based Application Recognition (NBAR) deep-packet inspection technology provides application-aware control on a wireless network and enhances manageability and productivity. It also extends Cisco Application Visibility and Control (AVC) as an end-to-end solution, which gives a complete visibility of applications in the network and allows the administrator to take some action on the same.
- RADIO RESOURCE MANAGEMENT: Cisco Radio Resource Management (RRM) allows Cisco's Unified WLAN Architecture to continuously analyze the existing RF environments, automatically adjusting each APs' power and channel configurations to help mitigate such things as co-channel interference and signal coverage problems. RRM reduces the need to perform exhaustive site surveys, increases system capacity, and provides automated self-healing functionality to compensate for RF dead zones and AP failures
- FLEXIBLE RADIO ASSIGNMENT: Software-defined radio automatically adjusts to dual 5 GHz increasing capacity to onboard more users & things automatically
- HDX HIGH-DENSITY EXPERIENCE: Award-winning CleanAir to mitigate Wi-Fi & non-Wi-Fi interference, ClientLink to conserve battery life on mobile devices
- The Cisco Aironet 2800 Series comes with the Best-in-class RF architecture. Aironet 2800 Series provides high-performance coverage for a high density of client devices, giving the end user a seamless wireless experience. 2800 Series Access Point is powered with industry-leading innovations such as Cisco CleanAir, ClientLink 4.0, Flexible Radio Assignment, cross-access point noise reduction, and an optimized client roaming.
- RETAIL IS AROUND $520.00