New. Open box to verify.Â
16 to 50 Amp, 240V, Level 2 WiFi Enabled EVSE, UL Listed, ENERGY STAR, NEMA 14-50 Plug or Hardwired, Indoor / Outdoor, 23-foot cable
- Level 2, 240 volt electric vehicle (EV) charging station charges any EV up to 9X faster than a normal wall outlet, with flexible amperage settings up to 50 amps (16A-50A) and plug-in or hardwired installation. Use the ChargePoint app to pick the right amperage for your home after installation.
- Works with all electric cars, tested on leading EV models: Chevrolet Volt and Bolt EV, Hyundai Kona and Ioniq, Kia NIRO, Nissan LEAF, Tesla models, Toyota Prius Prime, BMW i3, Honda Clarity, Chrysler Pacifica, Jaguar I-PACE, and many more
- Charge faster and smarter with the Charge Point app. Set a schedule to only charge when electricity is cheapest, set reminders so you never forget to plug in, use Alexa voice control, and see all your Charge Point charging data in one place
- Safe and reliable, with a 3-year backed by 24/7 customer support from a company dedicated to EV charging for 10+ years. UL listed for electrical safety, ENERGY STAR certified for efficiency.
- Easy for any electrician to install indoors or out. Plug-in installation with NEMA 6-50 or 14-50 outlet (14-50 currently selected) requires circuits rated 40A or 50A. For other circuit ratings, including 60A-80A for 48A-50A charging, the plug is easily removed for hardwired installation. Select the amperage that works best for you and your home, helping to avoid electrical upgrades.
Manufacturer ChargePoint Brand ChargePoint Model Home Flex Item Weight 8.23 pounds Package Dimensions 17.75 x 14.75 x 9.5 inches Item model number Home Flex Electric Vehicle (EV) Charger Manufacturer Part Number CPH50-NEMA14-50-L23 Cover Included Charging Station and Cable