New. Open box to verify. Box has slight damage. (Shown in pics)
- 420HC STEEL: This is Buck's standard blade material because it approaches the wear resistance of high carbon alloys while delivering the corrosion resistance of chromium stainless steel.
- DROP POINT: The blade is full bellied with a strong, thick point for heavier tasks. It can also be used as a general work knife. The top of the blade drops down towards the tip, which minimizes accidental puncturing while skinning. The drop point blade is strong and versatile.
- WARRANTY: The warranty of each and every Buck knife to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the life of the knife. From manufacture.Â
- HANDLE: The handle of the knife is made of CNC Contoured Micarta in brown/black color.
- Product Dimension 6 by 1 inches, Weight 11.29 Ounces