New in factory box, opened
Artillery Sidewinder X1 3D Printer 2020 Newest 95% Pre-Assembled 300x300x400 Model with Dual Z Axis Ultra-Quiet Printing 0.4mm Direct Drive Extruder Filament Runout Detection and Recovery
- FAST AND PRECISE: The print speed can reach up to 150 mm/s, and with the Direct Drive Extruder, SW-X1 makes high quality print, especially for flexible filament. When it arrives on your doorstep, the Sidewinder X1 comes 95% pre-assembled, which makes installation easy as can be.
- RUNAWAY PROTECTION HEATBED: The printer has a direct drive extruder and a fast heating AC heat bed with built in thermal runaway protection, even if the board or the SSR malfunctioned, the bed won’t heat up endlessly until bad things happen. Additionally, the heated bed can heat up to 80C in 2 minutes and it only takes the 0.4mm nozzle about five minutes to heat up to 110°C. With the Lattice glass smooth headbed surface, it makes all types of filaments can be easily stick on
- MUCH STABLE PRINTING: There are 3 inductive sensor end stop separately set on XYZ axis while those non-touch, high-precision limit switches can automatically calibrate and maintain good stability under high-speed printing. Most importantly, features Synchronized Dual Z System, SW-X1 greatly increase its printing stability, also, the built in branded power supply ensure stable and sufficient power. Spend more time making without having to manually adjust the print bed.
- FILAMENT RUN-OUT+ POWER LOSS DETECTION & RECOVERY: Have you ever tripped over the power cord and lost a long hours print? SW-X1 will save you from the loss of power. When it recover from a power failure, the machine will continue to print. Also, it will automatically pauses your 3D print and notifies you when you've run out of filament, saving you time and money
- QUIET TO USE: With a 300 x 300 x 400 mm build volume, the Sidewinder X1 3D printer has a hushed operating sound even working at fast speeds, thanks to its exclusive ultra-quiet stepper drivers which significantly reduce the noise level. SW-X1 overhauled the motion system on the Z, replacing the leadscrews with a belt-driven system, which not only reduces the noise level but also allows for faster print speeds. Feel free to work on other things while the machine is printing beside you