New. Open box. Tested. Works.
The UA-767F series has the core features users have come to know, such as clinically validated accuracy and Irregular Heartbeat (IHB) DeteCountion, with the UA-767 line. They additionally feature the ability for up to four users to use the monitor while storing up to 60 results for each user. The AccuFit Plus Cuff System that provides a customizable cuff size for users that is offers the width of both a medium and large cuff. The cuff also features a flexible inflation technology to provide a more comfortable inflation. The UA-767FAC has all the features of the UA-767F, with the additional benefit of an AC adapter being included with the monitor for those seeking an alternative to batteries. New useful features are added to the legacy produCount. The UA-767F series are 4 users for family use. Each memory bank stores 60 readings. The cuff is an advanced system called AccuFit Plus cuff system. The arm circumference almost covers both existing medium and large cuff and a gentle inflation mechanism gives users a comfort measurement.
Quick and Easy Measurements
- Easy to use for up to 4 users
- Stores 60 measurements per user in memory
- Displays average of all measurements
- Clock display with date and time stamp for logging and trending measurements
- Clinically validated for accuracy
- Indicates an Irregular Heartbeat (IHB) during a measurement
- Pressure Rating Indicator classifies blood pressure in accordance with medically approved standards
- Body Movement Sensor guides user to remain still during measurement
- Cuff Fit Error prevents inaccurate measurements by alerting user when the cuff is too loose
- Easy to use, wide range cuff fits most arms (8.6-16.5")
- Gentle inflation enables a more comfortable measurement