New. In factory box. Opened to verify product.
- The Kegco HS-K5G-DDI Keg is a 5 US Gallon, sixth barrel kegs are durable and reliable making them the perfect option for professional brewery operations all over the world
- This keg is constructed entirely of food and beverage grade AISI 304 stainless steel and includes a "D" System drop-in Sankey valve already installed, a fully rolled top, and stainless steel chimes on the bottom
- All surfaces of the keg have been chemically descaled (pickled) and fully passivated for a clean, sanitary, and corrosive free surface
- All seams have been TIG machine welded for smooth and consistent seams with no burn residue, making them more resistant to contamination
- Kegco 5 gallon kegs are manufactured in an ISO 9001:2000 certified facility and are produced to the highest standards of quality
Dimensions and Specifications:
- Diameter = 9.25"
- Height = 23.25" (D coupler and beer line will add 5.5" to overall height)
- Weight = 27.75 lbs. (empty)
- Capacity = 5.17 US Gal.
- Material = Stainless Steel AISI 304
- Handle: Metal
System: American D
Please Note: Commercial kegs are intended to be used by professional breweries that have the specialized equipment to properly clean and sanitize these style kegs. These kegs are not recommended for use by home brewers who want to dispense beer using a commercial keg. There is no way to effectively clean and sanitize them without specialized equipment. We will not accept returns on these kegs purchased for home or personal use. Drop-in style valves are installed by dropping the valve into the key-way notches located near the upper edge of the keg neck. Once in place a stainless, spiral, two-layer thick, retaining ring is installed into the upper groove of the keg neck. This holds the valve in position and prevents tampering. Drop-in valves require a specific o-rings (not lathe-cut gaskets) according to the valve design model.