Brand new. Open box to verify. Never been assembled.
- Adjustability From 26 inches to 42 inches
- Over 1,100 Sq. Inches of work surface
- Can be used as a home office desk or workstation
Elevate your work experience with the Husky 46 in. Adjustable-Height Work Table. This multi-functional work station features a manual crank that can raise and lower the work surface height. The 1.2 in. thick, solid wood top is rugged and beautiful and there is plenty of space on the 46 in. W x 24 in. D work surface. The workbench can be assembled with either the four, 3 in. x 2 in. polypropylene casters for mobility or attach the 4 leveling feet for use as a stationary table or desk. This work table has plenty of uses around the home, office, hobby room or garage. It is designed with a 300 lb. load capacity and an overhang so that you can easily attach your vise grips or cl-Amps while working on a project. This 46 in. Husky Work Table's contemporary, adjustable-height feature allows you to have the flexibility to sit or stand while working. Research suggests that there are health benefits to alternating between standing and sitting throughout the day because it both decreases body discomfort and increases blood flow. The ergonomic design could also reduce eye and back strain and boost your productivity. The crossbar support can be installed in 2 different locations, depending on your preference. Install the support at the center of the table for an open, 2-sided work area. Or install it along the back of the legs to allow you the versatility of stowing your tool storage and rolling cabinets underneath to further organize your work space.
- Table height adjusts from a 26 in. to a 39 in. H when using the included leveling feet
- Table height adjusts from a 29 in. to a 42 in. height when using the included casters
- 3 mm steel frame construction with a powder-coated finish to resist rust and corrosion
- 3 in. x 2 in. PPR swivel casters with locking brakes allow ease in mobility
- 4 leveling feet can be installed to use the table as stationary work area
- 1.2 in. thick solid woodwork surface with protective coating
- Multiple uses and applications
- Assembled dimensions (approximate): 46 in. W x 24 in. D x 26 in. to 42 in. H and weighs 87.34 lbs.
- Packaged/shipping dimensions (approximate): 53.34 in. W x 36.25 in. D x 8.5 in. H and weighs around 100 lbs.