New in the open factory packaging, missing 3/8” drive. Sold as is, no refunds or exchanges.
3/8 in. Drive SAE Long Ball Hex Bit Socket Set (6-Piece)
The Husky SAE long, ball-end hex bit socket set is a great addition to any tool box or socket collection. This set comes equipped with 3/8 in. drive bit sockets allowing you to tackle wide a range of projects. Bit sockets give you the advantage of accessing fasteners with the reach and tight arc swing of a ratchet that standard folding or L-keys just can't match.
- Set includes (7) 3/8 in. drive long, ball-end hex bit sockets: SAE - 1/8 in., 5/32 in., 3/16 in., 7/32 in., 1/4 in., 5/16 in., and 3/8 in (missing piece).
- Bit sockets attach to 3/8 in. drive tools, such as a ratchet or breaker bar, providing a longer handle and more leverage than standard hex keys or screwdrivers
- Chamfered lead-in sockets and bit help to provide fast and easy placement onto drive tools and fasteners
- Ball-end design allows the hex keys to be used at an angle to access hard to reach fasteners
- Bit length is 5 in., socket length is 1 in., overall length if the bit socket is 6 in.
- Cold formed chromium-vanadium (Cr-V) steel socket base and heat treated S2 tool steel bits for outstanding durability and strength
- Large hard stamped size markings allow for easy identification of socket size
- Polished chrome sockets wipe clean easily of oil and dirt
- Chrome finish provides corrosion resistance and added durability
- Bits are non replaceable / removable
- Over torqueing increases the risk of stripping the fastener or causing damage to the bit
- Plastic storage rail included to keep all your sockets organized and in one location
- Bit sockets allow for increased access and better leverage
- Bits are forged from S2 tool steel