New in hard carrying case, no box.
- SAE and metric set with 1 ratchet, 66 sockets, 3 extension bars
- Chrome finish tools come with a plastic storage case
The Husky 70-piece 3/8 in. drive mechanics' tool set is forged from Chrome Alloy steel for outstanding durability and strength. The 66 different sockets allow you to tackle a wide range of basic fastening or repair projects. This Husky 70-piece set is ideal for any garage or your home workshop.
Drive Size3/8 in.Product Depth (in.)14.57Product Height (in.)3.54Product Width (in.)12.99
- Set includes: one 3/8 in. drive ratchet, 3 extensions - 3 in., 6 in. and 10 in., twelve 6-point standard SAE sockets from 1/4 in. to 15/16 in., fifteen 6-point standard metric sockets from 7 mm to 22 mm, twelve 6-point deep SAE sockets from 5/16 in. to 15/16 in., eleven 6-point deep metric sockets from 8 mm to 19 mm, one 5/8 in. spark plug socket, five SAE hex bit sockets from 1/8 in. to 1/4 in., five metric hex bit sockets from 4 mm to 8 mm, and five torx bit sockets from T25 to T40
- 72-tooth ratchet needs an only 5° arc swing to turn fasteners
- Quick-release button allows sockets and drive tools to be easily removed from the ratchet
- Fully polished chrome finish easily wipes clean of oil and dirt
- Sockets feature chamfered lead-ins to help provide fast and easy placement onto drive tools and fasteners
- Chrome finish provides corrosion resistance and added durability
- Large, hard-stamped size markings allow for easy readability
- Standard and deep sockets
DetailsColor FamilyChromeFeaturesExtension(s) included,Quick ReleaseHand Tool TypeRatchet & Socket SetIndividual/SetSetMultiple Tool Set TypeMechanic SetsNumber of Pieces70Tools IncludedRatchet,Socket Extender,SocketsTools Product TypeHand Tool