Used. Tested. Works fine.
The professional-grade SRM-225 is ECHO's most popular straight-shaft gas trimmer. Lightweight, well balanced and easy to use, this trimmer also is fuel efficient. With its long reach and great features, the ECHO SRM-225 trimmer helps you get your yard in great shape. All ECHO yard trimmer engines are certified with the highest EPA engine durability rating.
- Use a 50:1 ratio of fuel to oil mix for 2-stroke cycle engines, recommend using only fresh gas with a minimum octane rating of 89 or higher (mid-grade to premium) at all times
50:1 ratio equal 1 US Gal. 89 octane plus 2.6 fl. oz. ECHO PowerBlend Oil or ECHO Red Armor Oil
- Weed trimmer features a 21.2 cc professional-grade 2-stroke engine
- i-30 starting system reduces starting effort by 30%
- Ergonomic cushioned front and rear handles for user comfort
- Speed-Feed 400 trimmer head reloads in seconds without tools or disassembly
- 17 in. cutting swath
- Fuel efficient, entry-level, professional grade trimmer
- 59 in. straight shaft with flex cable drive provides a long reach
- Reduced-effort starting system makes start-ups a breeze
- Bump head trimmer line release enables continuous operation by instantly letting out premeasured lengths of line
- Low-vibration design helps reduce fatigue for longer use
- Trimmer weights 11.5 lbs.
- Note: product may vary by store