New. Opened package.
Count: 2 Pack
|Power Source||Battery Powered|
|Upper Temperature Rating||120 Degrees Fahrenheit|
About this item
- [MINI INDOOR THERMOMETER HYGROMETER]: Diameter of this small analog indoor thermometer is 2.24 inch (57mm), The mini size is nice for the Incubators, chicken broader, reptile terrariums, frog tank, bearded dragon’s habitat, it doesn’t take up too much room. With the high accuracy within +- 5℉ Temperature and
+- 7% Humidity, also good for the cigar humidors and the mason jars, guitar case
- [TEMPERATURE HUMIDITY MONITOR GAUGE]: Analog thermometer with NO battery needed, save you the time and money for changing batteries like other digital indoor thermometers. With a mounting hole on the back of this thermometer you are allow to hanging it on the wall to track the temps for you’re basement, garage, home safes, sever room, even your RV or your motorhome, and the small round shape makes it a good decoration for your home, room kitchen
- [OLD SCHOOL RELIABLE THERMOMETER/HYGROMETER]: Green color with the analog round shape and the aluminum made shell makes this mini indoors thermometer look really chic and stylish, And the thermometer measuring range between -20 and 120°F (-30 and 50°C ), Humidity from 10-100% RH, like the most analog indoor outdoor thermometers and hygrometers on the market, for the look and the accuracy, it’s a great gift idea
- [AFFORDABLE & EFFECTIVE]: Why are you needed an indoor thermometer/hygrometer for home? If you want to know if you're getting enough moisture and temperature in the air from your AC or if you need a humidifier, then you need this little thermometer. Meanwhile, this temperature gauge both show in Fahrenheit and Celsius, if you need to keep track of the temperature in a couple of locations or just buying something to calibrate against, this is a must have for the price
- [AN ADJUSTABLE INDOOR THERMOMETER]: When you take the thermometer out of box please give it a little time to accurately reflect the temperature and humidity. If necessary the brass set screws on the backside allow the thermometer gauge to be recalibrated by using a small flat screwdriver (NOT INCLUDE).