New. No box.
- Tempered, high-carbon steel cutting blade to cut through pipe
- Great for cutting ABS or PVC pipe in tight spaces
- Ergonomic handle for added comfort
Husky's 13 in. PVC/ABS Pipe Saw is great for cutting pipe in tight spaces. Its high-carbon tempered steel blade construction provides increased durability. The ergonomic powder coated, die-cast aluminum handle adjusts to various blade angles. Built to last and backed by the Husky lifetime warranty.
- Blade is made of tempered, high-carbon steel
- Adjustable handle accommodates varying blade angles for optimal cutting
- Works well in tight spaces
- Ergonomic handle is interchangeable with most popular PVC saw blades
- To rotate blade to desired angle, lay on flat surface and remove screw using a flathead screwdriver. Rotate handle to desired angle and replace screw and tighten.
Blade Length (in.): 13Compatible Pipe Size (in.): No Compatible Pipe SizeHandle Length (in.): 3Product Depth (in.): 0.87Product Height (in.): 16.73Product Width (in.): 4.53
DetailsCompatible Pipe Material: PVCPipe Cutter Type: RatchetingPower Type: ManualProduct Weight (lb.): 0.7Tools Product Type: Hand Tool